If you’re a young person that isn’t in work or education/training, here are some opportunities to earn while you learn! All of these opportunities are from the Teesside area, click on the links to find out more!
Kickstart scheme: If you’ve been out of work for a while, why not take part in this scheme that gives you experience through placements! You can speak to your job coach if you’re interested. Placements can be found here: www.teesvalleyjobs/kickstart
Do you live close to Darlington? Take a look at their Darlington College’s Apprenticeship Vacancies!
- Simply Thank You Customer Service Apprenticeship https://middlesbroughchildrenmatter.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Simply-Thank-You-July-2021.docx
- Clark Willis Law Firm Business Administration Apprenticeship https://middlesbroughchildrenmatter.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Clark-Willis-Law-Firm-July-2021-Catterick.docx
- Mollarts Accountants Administration Apprenticeship https://middlesbroughchildrenmatter.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Accountants-Administration-Apprentice-Mollarts-July-2021.docx
- Fresh Start Healthcare Assistant https://middlesbroughchildrenmatter.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Health-Care-Assistant-Fresh-Start-July-2021.docx
- Latimer Hinks Business Administration Apprenticeship https://middlesbroughchildrenmatter.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Business-Administrative-Apprentice-Latimer-Hinks-July-2021.docx